TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are the Terms and Conditions for use of this web site and web pages:
These ieCrowd™ web pages (the "Site") are maintained by ieCrowd. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions ieCrowd is defined as a dba of Innovation Economy Corporation. As such, Innovation Economy Corporation, and all of its legal rights and privileges, is intended and implied wherever ieCrowd is mentioned or referenced in these Terms and Conditions. When you or any other person, employee, agent or representative authorized by you (collectively referred to as "You" or “Yours”), accesses the Site and/or enters into any ieCrowd programs, services, contests, challenges or offerings, You acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by and accept the Terms and Conditions stated below (this "User Agreement"). Do not use the Site and/or enter into any ieCrowd programs, services, contests, challenges or offerings if You do not agree to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
As set forth below, You acknowledge and agree that the Site is not a guarantee that any product information, services information, ideas, concepts, innovations, inventions or any other data, submitted by You to ieCrowd via the Site will be treated as confidential or proprietary or protected from disclosure.
A. USE OF THE SITE
1. Limited License. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of this User Agreement, ieCrowd grants You a personal, revocable, limited use, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and use the Site during the Term (as defined below) of this User Agreement.
2. License Limitations. You are responsible for providing, at Your own expense, all communications lines, hardware, software, services, and other materials and technology necessary for You to access the Site. ieCrowd shall have no responsibility for any failure of such items or any failure or limitation of the Internet or other computer hardware or software.
You are not permitted to download, copy, or otherwise use the Site, or any information available on the Site, in whole or part, except as expressly permitted by this User Agreement.
You are not permitted to distribute, assign, transfer, or sublicense any right to use the Site, either in whole or part, to any third party.
The source code of the Site is confidential and proprietary to ieCrowd and/or its licensors. Accordingly, You may not unlawfully copy any materials on the Site, harvest information about other users, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus, program, process, advertisement, communication or other item to the Site related servers and networks or break or “hack” into the Site or otherwise manipulate the source code for the Site, and neither may You use any software to derive such source code.
5. Term. The period during which You are entitled to use the Site (the "Term") begins on the date upon which You first access the Site, and by that action agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement. ieCrowd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and in addition to any other remedies available to it by law, rule, and regulation, to terminate this User Agreement at any time, without notice, if You breach any of the terms and conditions hereof. Additionally, either You or ieCrowd may terminate this User Agreement at any time without cause. However, termination of this User Agreement shall not relieve you of the obligations under this User Agreement that you assumed by accessing the Site.
6. Limitations on Use of the Site. You acknowledge that the Internet is a network of computers worldwide, and that any information or data submitted by You to ieCrowd, or by You to third parties via the Internet, may be routed via third party computers on the Internet. You also acknowledge that ieCrowd is not responsible for lapses in online security, and that ieCrowd does not assume liability for improper use of Your information or data by third parties.
You may view, download, and print content from the Site subject to the following conditions:
a. the content may be used solely for informational purposes;
b. the content may not be modified or altered in any way; and
c. You may not republish, distribute, prepare derivative works from, or otherwise use the content other than as explicitly permitted herein. You do not acquire any ownership rights to any content in the Site by virtue of using, viewing, downloading or printing the Site.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in consideration for ieCrowd providing access to the Site, You agree not to use or access the Site to:
a. violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation;
b. harass, offend, threaten, embarrass, distress, or invade the privacy of any individual or entity;
c. post or transmit any unsolicited commercial, advertising, or promotional materials, including, without limitation, "SPAM" or mass distributions;
d. provide false information to ieCrowd or impersonate another person at any point; and/or
e. transmit any material that infringes upon, misuses, and/or misappropriates any third party's copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right.
If You violate the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement, ieCrowd may, without prior notice and without liability, terminate this User Agreement, terminate Your use of and access to the Site and/or take any other action deemed appropriate in its sole discretion.
7. Third Party Web Sites and Information. The Site may provide hyperlinks to third party web sites. ieCrowd does not control, endorse, or guarantee content found in such web sites. You agree that ieCrowd is not responsible for any content, associated links, resources, or services associated with third party web sites. You further agree that ieCrowd shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort associated with Your use of or access to third party web sites. Any hypertext links or access to third party web sites are provided for Your convenience only.
8. Disclaimer of Endorsement. Reference in the Site to any products, goods, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties, or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by ieCrowd. ieCrowd does not endorse any third party web pages, products, goods, services, processes or hypertext links, and ieCrowd is not liable for Your use of those aforementioned web pages, products, goods, services, processes or hypertext links. Use is undertaken at Your sole risk. These may appear or be offered in the form of text links, advertisements, banners, buttons or otherwise. The goods and services available through these links or on the Site are offered by independent companies, which may not be affiliated in any way with ieCrowd. ieCrowd makes no representations as to the quality, fitness, workmanship, value, appropriateness or reliability of the merchandise, services or products available or the solvency or financial viability of any third party referenced on this site or on the Site. ieCrowd will not reimburse or indemnify You for any losses You may incur as a result of transactions with any third party referenced on this Site. Users are advised to use discretion in selecting companies with which to do business online.
In addition, third parties that are mentioned or referenced on ieCrowd’s website or whose products ieCrowd may use or offer during ieCrowd sponsored contests, challenges, sweepstakes, etc. do not represent an endorsement by ieCrowd of those third parties.
The ieCrowd name and logo and other copyrights, trademarks and trade names owned by ieCrowd and/or Innovation Economy Corporation may not be used in any commercial manner without the prior written consent of ieCrowd and/or Innovation Economy Corporation.
9. Consent to Monitoring and Disclosure. ieCrowd is under no obligation to monitor the information or content available or transmitted through the Site. However, You agree that ieCrowd may monitor such information and content in order to: (a) comply with any applicable laws, rules, or regulations or other governmental orders; (b) to administer the Site properly; and/or (c) to protect itself, You and other users of the Site.
Should You provide ieCrowd or its contractors or agents with information, including, but not limited to, feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas, product information, services information, concepts, innovations, inventions or any other data or the like, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and ieCrowd assumes no obligation to protect such information from disclosure. ieCrowd shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such information to others without restriction, and You acknowledge that ieCrowd has absolutely no liability for alleged infringement or misappropriation in connection with such information. The submission of such information to ieCrowd shall in no way prevent, or require, the purchase, manufacture, or use of any products, services, plans, or ideas by ieCrowd for any purpose whatever.
10. Administration of Site. You acknowledge that ieCrowd may, from time to time, without notice to You, and at its sole discretion, establish various practices, limitations, and restrictions for administering the Site, including, without limitation, how often the Site may be accessed. You also agree that ieCrowd is not responsible or liable for deactivation or deletion of information or content resulting from, or arising out of, administration of the Site.
B. REGISTRATION AND DATA SUBMISSION PROCESS
1. No Confidential Information. Data that You provide to ieCrowd via the Site shall not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Further, ieCrowd shall not be responsible for any harm that You may suffer as a result of Your use of, or providing information on, the Site. In other words, ieCrowd shall have no obligation to protect You from disclosure of any data that You supply via the Site.
2. Obligations of the Parties. ieCrowd shall have no obligation to use any of the data provided by You via the Site, and neither shall it have any other obligation to You by virtue of Your provision of the data.
C. GENERAL TERMS
As between you and others, your account belongs to you. You agree to: (1) try to choose a strong and secure password; (2) keep your password secure and confidential; (3) not transfer your account to another individual or group and (4) follow the law and the Guidelines below. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) a banner notice or any other kind of notification on the Service, or (2) an email sent to an address you provided, or (3) through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail. You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, comments, and other means. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members or, if public, by Visitors. We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
Between you and ieCrowd, you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services and you are only granting ieCrowd the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service.
Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others,
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to ieCrowd, you agree that ieCrowd can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law nor anyone's rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract). ieCrowd may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
We may change, suspend or end any service in our discretion. To the extent allowed under law, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you.
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. ieCrowd generally does not review content provided by our Members. You agree that we are not responsible for third parties' (including other Members') content or information or for any damages as a result of your use of or reliance on it.
You are responsible for deciding if you want to access or use third party apps or sites that link from our website and other sites that have their own legal terms and privacy policies, and you may be giving others permission to use your information in ways we would not. Except to the limited extent it may be required by applicable law, ieCrowd is not responsible for these other sites and apps -- use these at your own risk.
ieCrowd reserves the right to limit your use of the Services. ieCrowd reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if ieCrowd believes that you may be in breach of this Agreement or law or are misusing the Services (e.g. violating any Guidelines).
1. Trademarks. The ieCrowd name, trade names, copyrights, trademarks, and logo, as well as all related product and service names, design marks, and slogans, are the property of ieCrowd. All other names, marks, and logos are the names, marks, and logos of their respective owners. All right, title, and interest, including, without limitation, all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights, in the Site belong to ieCrowd or any third party suppliers (or other licensors).
2. Copyright. The information and content available on or accessible through the Site is the copyrighted property of ieCrowd, Innovation Economy Corporation, their licensors, vendors or other applicable licensor. Permission to copy and distribute such information and content is granted subject to the following restrictions: (a) the information and content is provided for personal, non-commercial use only; (b) any copies of the information and content made by You with the permission of ieCrowd must include the appropriate copyright notice. This copyright notice reads as follows: "Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved. Innovation Economy Corporation DBA ieCrowd.”; (c) all information and content made available on or accessible through the Site may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, processes, or technologies owned by ieCrowd, Innovation Economy Corporation or third parties; and (d) nothing contained in this User Agreement shall be construed as granting You a license under any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right of ieCrowd, Innovation Economy Corporation or any third party.
The Site and the information and content within the Site are the property of ieCrowd, Innovation Economy Corporation, the partners of Innovation Economy Corporation, or their suppliers, and they are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. The compilation, organization, and display of the information and content, as well as all software and inventions used on and in connection with the Site, are the exclusive property of ieCrowd. ieCrowd reserves all rights in the Site and the content available via the Site which are not specifically granted in any agreements with ieCrowd or in this User Agreement.
3. Infringement Claims. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us containing all of the following information:
a. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the purported owner of the copyright interest;
b. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
c. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web or on the Site;
d. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
e. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the purported copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
f. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
4. Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Notice. ieCrowd owns, protects, and enforces copyrights in its own creative material and respects the copyright properties of others. However, Materials of third parties, not owned or controlled by ieCrowd, may be transmitted, stored, accessed, or otherwise made available through use of the Site. To the best of ieCrowd's knowledge, these materials do not infringe the copyrights of others. You should notify ieCrowd promptly if this is not the case. Upon ieCrowd's receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the DCMA, ieCrowd will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringed upon, and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the material at issue. You should send notice to our office under Section 16 or contact us. It is the policy of ieCrowd to terminate its contractual relationships regarding materials with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others. To learn more about this policy, contact us.
5. Limitation of Liability.
IECROWD, INNOVATION ECONOMY CORPORATION AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM HARMFUL USES OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO VIRUSES OR AN INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, INTERUPTION, ERRORS AND/OR THE LOSS OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION OR LEGAL BASIS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE EVEN IF IECROWD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THESE LIMITATIONS ON THE LIABILITY OF IECROWD REFLECT A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK, AND THAT SUCH ALLOCATION OF RISK IS A SIGNIFICANT INDUCEMENT FOR IECROWD TO ALLOW YOU TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE.
In no event will the aggregate, total liability of ieCrowd for damages, injury, losses, and causes of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising from or relating to access or use of the Site exceed One Hundred Dollars ($100.00). Because some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, some of the above limitations may not apply in those jurisdictions. In such jurisdictions, ieCrowd's liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW (AND UNLESS IECROWD HAS ENTERED INTO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT SUPERSEDES THIS AGREEMENT), IECROWD (AND THOSE THAT IECROWD CONTRACTS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES, RELATED TO THE SITE (E.G. OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS, DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OR CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT).
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF IECROWD (AND THOSE THAT IECROWD CONTRACTS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ALL CLAIMS, AN AMOUNT OF US $1000.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PART OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND IECROWD AND SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS OF LIABILITY (E.G. WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, LAW) AND EVEN IF IECROWD HAS BEEN TOLD OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF THESE REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THESE LIMITS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THE SITEAND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY IECROWD, ITS PARENT, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR ITS CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. FURTHER, NEITHER IECROWD NOR ITS PARENT, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR CONTRACTORS WARRANT THAT INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PAGES WILL BE UN-INTERRUPTIBLE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, USEFUL, FUNCTIONAL, OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL PROVIDED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER LAW, IECROWD (AND THOSE THAT IECROWD WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) (A) DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (E.G. WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT); (B) DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS, AND (C) PROVIDE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THESE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Any ieCrowd information or content available or transmitted through the Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. ieCrowd has the right to make changes and updates to any of this information or content without notice at any time.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold ieCrowd, its parent, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, and/or its contractors and agents harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your access to or use of the Site, the violation by You of this User Agreement, or the infringement by You of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
8. Severability. In the event that any provision of this User Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired, and a valid, legal, and enforceable provision of similar intent and economic impact shall be substituted therefore.
9. Jurisdiction Statement. ieCrowd does not conduct business in those individual States where its’ programs, services, contests, challenges or offerings are not allowed, and it does not agree to the jurisdiction of the State court in those individual States. Further, ieCrowd does not consent to the jurisdiction of such State courts merely by virtue of its operating and transmitting the Site.
10. Publicity. Nothing contained in this User Agreement shall be construed as granting to You any right to use or refer to in advertising, publicity, promotion, marketing, or other activities, any name, copyright, trade name, trade or service mark, or any other designation of ieCrowd, including any contraction, abbreviation or simulation of any kind of the foregoing, unless ieCrowd first provides its prior written consent to such usage.
11. International Use. ieCrowd does not represent that all information and data accessible via the Site is appropriate or available for use in all geographic locations, especially some locations outside the United States, and accessing such from certain locations may be illegal and prohibited. Those who do access such information and data from such locations act on their own initiative, and ieCrowd is not responsible for their compliance with local or international laws or other applicable legal or regulatory restrictions. You agree that You will not access the foregoing where prohibited by applicable law, rule or regulation.
12. Governing Law. The Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, excluding its conflict of law provisions. In the event of any dispute or action arising out of the subject matter of this Agreement, or to enforce the terms of this Agreement, you hereby accept and submit to the jurisdiction of the Superior Court of California for the County of Riverside, or, if that court lacks jurisdiction over the subject matter of the dispute, to the jurisdiction of the United States District for the Central District of California, and irrevocably waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection which you may now or hereafter have to the laying of the venue of any such action or proceeding brought in such a court and any claim that any such action or proceeding brought in such a court has been brought in an inconvenient forum. We each agree to personal jurisdiction in those courts. If any provision(s) of this User Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
If a court with authority over this Agreement finds any part of it not enforceable, you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and us agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Agreement. To the extent allowed by law, the English version of this Agreement is binding and other translations are for convenience only. This Agreement is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
If we don't act to enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that ieCrowd has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that ieCrowd may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement without notice. If you don't agree to these changes, you must stop using the Services.
You agree that the only way to provide us legal notice is at the addresses provided in Section 16.
13. Security. You may establish a profile or account via the Site that may be protected by a user identification code and/or password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of Your user identification code and/or password, as well as other profile and/or account information, and You are fully responsible for all conduct carried out under that profile and/or account. ieCrowd is not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
14. Miscellaneous. Should You be unwilling to accept the terms and conditions of this User Agreement after initially accepting such terms and conditions, You may terminate this User Agreement at any time and stop using the Site. ieCrowd's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this User Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by ieCrowd in writing.
Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this User Agreement.
You and ieCrowd agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to Your access to or use of the Site must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arises, otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred. Because some jurisdictions do not permit such time bars, this limitation may not apply in all situations.
If You have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions in this User Agreement, please contact us.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on June 25, 2015.
You will Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
You will provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
You will use the Services in a professional manner;
You will not act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
You will not add content that is not intended for, or inaccurate for, a designated field;
You will not harass, abuse or harm another person;
You will not act in an unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
You will not disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others);
You will not violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
You will not violate the intellectual property or other rights of ieCrowd, including, without limitation, using the word “ieCrowd” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL;
You will not post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
You will not copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized);
You will not copy or use the information, content or data on ieCrowd in connection with a competitive service (as determined by ieCrowd);
You will not copy, modify or create derivative works of ieCrowd, the Services or any related technology;
You will not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof;
You will not imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by ieCrowd without our express consent;
You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
You will not remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services;
You will not share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
You will not monitor the Services' availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
You will not interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms).
15. Termination. ieCrowd may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
Members' and/or Visitors' rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination;
Sections 4, 6 and 7 of this Agreement;
Innovation Economy Corporation
Attn: Agreement Matters (Legal)
1650 Spruce St. Suite 500
Riverside, CA 92507